Ultimate Cycling Adventure with Breakfast Overlooking the Volcano and Lunch
This full day downhill bike tour will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary and
"off the beaten track" deep into rural Bali where you will be able to witness firsthand the daily life of the Balinese people, their
local customs and
rituals as well as their
Offer you some of the most amazing and spectacular routes you may find only in this island and take you away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded big city to breathe some fresh air. During the trip, you will be deeply amazed by the exotic views of Bali's rural landscape and their unspoiled nature.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- Professional English speaking cycling guide
- Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- Breakfast overlooking the volcano and lake Batur
- Riding through the amazing "bamboo forest", secret back roads, rice paddies and various plantations
- A visit to the authentic traditional village of "Penglipuran"
- Stunning views of terraced rice paddy fields and rural landscape
- Lunch in our authentic restaurant in the middle of rice paddies
- In-depth explanations on Balinese culture and local flora and fauna
- Mineral water in every stops
- Fresh young coconut drink or fresh nutritious fruit juices
- Cold face towel
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Cycling adventure through the countryside will bring you up close and personal with friendly local people, their unique culture, beautiful villages, stunning landscapes and amazing ancient temples. Exploring the island of God on two wheels is by far the best way to get a fantastic and memorable experience as we will take you to discover the hidden gems of our island through some peaceful 'off the beaten track' cycling routes accessible only by bike.
One of our favourite and most memorable routes is when we
cycle past an amazing 7.5 hectare of bamboo forest. The forest is located in Kubu Village, Bangli regency, about 30 kms north east from Ubud. While riding, you will also have opportunities to see traditional craftsmen at work inside the forest or watch local people cutting down the bamboo for various purposes.
Visiting the traditional village of
PENGLIPURAN, the authentic
KEHEN temple or the magical
DALEM temple are also our exclusive stops during the trips. While most travellers visit these sites on normal tour (by car), we visit them on
Exclusive stops at a unique Subak water temple called
Pura Taman Narmada. This temple is surrounded by rice paddies and a small lake which make it a very nice spot to take a break after the long ride whilst enjoying the fantastic view of rice paddies, temple and lake. You will also have opportunity to cycle around the lake through its surrounding paths and rice paddy fields.
The routes are designed with safety in mind. Guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer. At least 2 guides will accompany you during the trips.
You will also be followed by a supporting A/C van along the trips. In case you get tired or can't continue the ride, you can safely get back into the car. In addition there are some extra men who standby at any major cross roads holding the traffic so it is safe for you when crossing the road.
Packed with first class routes, combined with unique itineraries and accompanied by fun, friendly & professional guides make our bike trip a complete 'all in one' day tour package for anyone who loves cycling & sightseeing and will guarantee gives you the most memorable adventure ever.
Departure Point :Your Hotel Stay
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.