Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour
in one day tour we can visit every characteristic tourism object of Bali,will handling with professional guide.
per adult from
6 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Monkey Forest is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey, scientific name Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 1049 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group. We also divide the monkeys by age: 63 adult male, 34 Sub-adult male, 219 Adult female, 29 Sub-adult female, 167 juveniles 1 (2-3 year), 118 juveniles 2 (1-2 year), 63 Infant old (5-12 month) and 56 infant. Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud is a famous tourist attraction in Ubud. In every month around 10.000 - 15.000 visitors come to Monkey Forest Ubud. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 186 species of plants and trees in 12,5 hectares of forest. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 3 temples, namely Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. The forest is owned by the Padangtegal community and is managed by Mandala Suci Wenara Wana Management. The purpose of the management is to keep sacred the place and promote the Monkey Forest Ubud as an international tourist destination.
Pass By: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
see amazing view of scenery Rice Terrace, is the most favorite place to stop during the Bali Ubud
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
ventured to the legendary Luwak Coffee Plantation. Here you can participated in a step-by-step tour of how this specialty coffee is produced and then enjoyed a coffee tasting overlooking the lush jungle terrain. A bit skeptical at first, you will blown away by learning about the intense craft and precise art of poop that is required in the curation of the world’s must delicious coffee
Pass By: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali (or Ubud) ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago.
The first documented eruption was in 1804 and the most recent was in 2000
Pass By: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Pura Tirta Empul adalah pura Hindu di tengah pulau Bali, Indonesia, berseberangan dengan Desa Manukaya, Kecamatan Tampaksiring, Kabupaten Gianyar, yang terkenal dengan air sucinya di mana orang Hindu Bali mencari penyucian.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Sammer Harbour Serangan, Jl. Tukad Punggawa No.237, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80229, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.