Ubud Tour with Private & Friendly Driver
Ubud Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to Visit awesome rice terrace view, monkey forest, temple & waterfall with breathtaking view of awesome rice Terrace view and jungle swing also. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of rice Terrace and jungle swing activities, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver with Professional guide, Round-trip hotel private transfer, Transport by private vehicle, Super comfort air conditioned, Private tour, Bottled water, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Take photo during vacation/tour.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Entrance fee, Admission ticket, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge USD 35/ car
- Tegenungan Waterfall: It's the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Ubud Monkey Forest: The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Goa Gajah Temple: Well known as Elephant cave temple, the oldest temple located in south east of Ubud City. Visiting Goa Gajah Temple, we will allow to visit inside area of the temple and also visiting the inside part of the cave from main gate of Elephant Cave Temple. Gunung Kawi : This is an 11th century temple and funerary complex that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. It comprises 10 rock-cut Chndi (shrines) that are carved into some 7 meter high (23 foot) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Tirta Empul: While many travelers agree Tirta Empul is one of the more commercial temples, with groups of sometimes aggressive street vendors lined around its exit, others say the traditional fountains, holy prayer sessions and opportunity to bathe in ancient fountains still makes this temple worth the trip.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Coffee Plantation: Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Departure time 07.45 – 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Sanur & Kuta Area. 08.30– 08.45 AM : Ubud Area
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.