Ubud Tour, Best of Ubud
Ubud is one of the places that must be visited when you are on holiday in Bali. There are various interesting things, starting from historic ancient buildings, culture with dance and rituals, natural beauty with rivers, forests, rice fields and waterfalls. Even Ubud is famous for its delicious food. The Ubud Tour package is designed to show you all the beauty on a one day tour.
• Enjoy the performances of traditional Balinese dance and see closely the unique silver jewelry process in the village of Celuk.
• visiting Hindu temples with their daily rituals and walking along traditional markets in the Ubud market.
• Take the best photos at Tegalalang Rice Terrace and try Bali coffee at coffee garden and swing.
• Try the best food in Bali and visit the beautiful Tegenungan waterfall
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Parking fee
- Tour Guide as your driver as well
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Time to visit Batuan Temple, a public temple for local villagers. In general, most temples in Bali do not allow visitors to enter the main temple area, only allowed to see from outside. But here visitors are invited to enter the main area to take a closer look at various temple ornaments and rituals. But to maintain the sanctity of the temple, women in the menstrual period are not allowed to enter. The next thing we do is visit the traditional Ubud art market. To test your ability in bargaining, ask your driver about how to bargaining to get the best price.
The journey continues by visiting the famous Tegalalang rice terrace. This stunning view of rice fields has been captured in perfect photos and videos by many visitors from all parts of the world. Those who like beautiful images for their social media, won't want to miss this place. After that it's the right time to visit Alas Harum Agro Tourism, try Bali coffee and lots of herbal teas that we can try. the guide there is also happy to show and explain the process of making it to us, especially the process of making civet coffee made from civet droppings, known as the most expensive coffee in the world.
If you want to having lunch, your driver will help you choose the best restaurant that you want and choose your own food. And the last place of this trip is Tegenungan Waterfall. You can see the beautiful view of the waterfall from a distance by just walking 2 minutes or walking along 165 steep steps to be close to the waterfall and swim during good weather. after all is finished, it's time to return to driving, sit comfortably and your driver will take you back to your hotel with a big smile on your face.
Tour Itinerary :
• Batubulan - Barong and Keris dance
• Celuk - Silver Jewelry
• Batuan - Local Hindu temple
• Ubud - Traditional art market
• Tegalalang - Rice terrace view
• Alas Harum - Coffee Processing
• Tegenungan - Waterfall
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate