Ubud Temples Rice terrace and Waterfall tour
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali's major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery.Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The Ubud rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the
Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.then will continue with
Tegenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly its a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful. Near to the waterfall has been produced with a couple shower showers from normal springs. There are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall.
08.00 - Pick up from your hotel
09.00 - Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
10.30 - Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
11.30 - Visit Batuan temple
11.45 - Visit Ubud Market
13.00 - Enjoy Lunch ( not included )
14.00 - Back to hotel
15.30 - Arrive at hotel
Departure Point :Kuta- nusa dua -Ubud - sanur-jimbaran-canggu-krobokan-Denpasar-Uluwatu
Departure Time :Kuta- nusa dua -Ubud - sanur-jimbaran-canggu-krobokan-Denpasar-Uluwatu
Return Detail :Kuta- nusa dua -Ubud - sanur-jimbaran-canggu-krobokan-Denpasar-Uluwatu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.