Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tours
Bali Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour to Visit some Beautiful tourism site in Bali islands which is interest places at Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple the famous for beautiful sunset view. Places of interest will be visit during Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour is visit Batuan Village is traditional Balinese village with amazing fine art gallery, then tour will visit the UBUD, Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Temple or known as a Sea Temple due the location on the coastal lip, the temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and perfect spot to enjoy view of sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Tanah Lot area
- English/Japanese-speaking driver
- Air-conditioned transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Other optional expenses
Ubud Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices. Is been become the silver village since 1976, located not so far from Ubud Village, the people in this celuk village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world with the quality of art and totally cheap price.
Ubud Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art
Ubud batuan village is traditional village in Bali, located no so far from Ubud village. In this village is the famous traditional art painting with cheap price and totally beautiful art work. Batuan village to see process making the traditional painting and see their collection, Batuan village is always become magnet for those like the fine art, the style of traditional painting in Batuan were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people.
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The Ubud rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
Ubud Royal Palace & Ubud Market
Ubud Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village, where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or isle. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea. The location is now called as Tanah Lot has been used at a Megalithic period as a place that looked into holy, proven from the existence of menhir. Not be separated from the myths that includes everything from the establishment of the Tanah Lot Temple, this temple remains one of the main icons of tourism in Bali Island.
Departure Point :Your Hotels / Accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons