Ubud - Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Tour
Tegalalang rice terrace, Coffee plantation, Monkey Forest Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Sunset kecak dance is a Sightseeing Tour Package that will invite you to enjoy the beauty of Bali in five different areas at once. This package is what we make for those of you who have a short vacation in Bali, By enjoying these five different areas you can already witness the traditions, nature and beauty of the island of Bali.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air Conditioned Van
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral Water 1 Med Bottle / person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terraces offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
The coffee farm location usually in the mountain area . The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant variety of coffee. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantations as a tourist attractions. Here you may visit in with some coffee for free testing . In this place you can see directly manufacture of civet coffee from the breeding mongoose animals .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary or Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana. The forest is a popular tourist attraction and also often visited by over 10,000 tourists a month.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple this temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst ocean. The temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has fascinating view of temple and ocean. This place also a standard vacationer and social image for photography and general exoticism. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk. The gap between the temple and the beach is only 20 meters. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple has several temples pesanakan, the location of this temple is close to the main temple. Each of these temples has a propinquity with pura Uluwatu, especially on its piodalan days. Uluwatu Kecak Dance is a typical Balinese dance performance that tells about Ramayana. Describing the Ramayana story as a row of apes helping Rama against Rahwana.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will fetch you at hotel lobbyOur driver will wait you at the arrival hall at the airport. he will bring signboard under your name. if you cannot find please call me at +6287860018017 Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.