Ubud Swing, Rice Terrace and Waterfall Highlights Tour
Start your adventurous trips in Bali to visit the best waterfalls of Ubud countryside and ride Jungle Swing. They are Tukad Cepung waterfall, Coffee Plantation, Tegalalang Rice terrace, Ride Jungle Swing and Tegenungan waterfall. These waterfalls will give you such an unforgettable experience in swimming and pictures.
1. Receive personalized attention on a private tour
2. Round-trip transfers are included, for your convenience
3. A fun and relaxing day out for families, friends, or couples
4. Visit picturesque waterfalls in the jungle and hidden in caves
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Everyone will get bottle of water during the tour
- Parking fees and petrol
- All entrance fees except swing
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Satria Agrowisata
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Swing ride fees if you want try
- Personal expenses during the tour.
- Lunch - Not included
- Entry/Admission - My Swing Bali
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
A very unique waterfall in the hidden valley of a thick jungle. walk down passing some stairs and jungle pathway. continue to walk along the river and in between the rocks until you find a real hidden waterfall just under the cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
We will visit Shani coffee plantation, you can experience a short Luwak coffee plantation, this might the perfect place. As soon as you enter the place, the guide will welcome you and take you to tour the garden. See the traditional making of Luwak coffee then served with several types of coffee for testing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century. Tegallalang forms the 3 most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan. Here also you can ride jungle swing ( The jungle swing not yet included the price )
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: My Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Abiansemal 80361 Indonesia
The Junle Swing will be in Tegalalang rise terrace, not in My SwingBali Abiaansemal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall is a great attraction for nature lovers staying in Ubud or have neighbouring Sukawati among their sightseeing itineraries. The waterfall is halfway between Ubud and Bali’s provincial capital of Denpasar and is considered the closest natural attraction of its kind that you can reach within a half-hour drive southeast from Ubud central.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:1. Ubud Area: 7.30 am2. Sanur Area: 7.00 am3.Candidasa area: 6.45 am4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 6.30 am.5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 6.45 am6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 6.30 am.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands