Ubud Sunrise Hiking & Breakfast
Ubud sunrise hiking is a tour provider who running sunrise trekking for more then 10 years. We serve travelers from all over the world to watch the most majestic sunrise at the top of Mount Batur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flash light
- Breakfast - We provide water bottle during the hike, hot drinks and breakfast at the top of mountain
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
KEEP IN MIND : Minimum booking 2 person required!
The driver will pick you up approximately at 02.00 am. Once arrive at the base point of Mount Batur you will be welcomed by our friendly guide. After introducing and short briefing about the hike, the guide will lead you to walk up to the highest summit of Mount Batur, taking about 2 hours to reach the peak of mount batur 1,717 m (5,635 ft). On a clear day you will be rewarded with a beautiful sunrise view and huge caldera.
At the summit the guide will prepare light breakfast and hot drink to keep you energy. An awesome minute and uncommon experience you will have amid the trekking. While seeing the sunrise, you will get to know the story and fact of Mount Batur. Once you are ready, we will walk through entire crater to get most of volcano experience.
We will finish the trek approximately at 09.00 am then the driver will drive you back to the hotel. On the way back to hotel we will stop at Luwak Coffee Plantation to taste the most expensive coffee in the world.
• Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only provide free hotel transfer pick up and drop off UBUD area
Departure Time :2/23/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 02:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.