Ubud :Spectacular Waterfalls & Temple Tour
Bali is known first and foremost for it's stunning natural landscapes. From towering mountains,rice terrace,temple and waterfalls.And Experience Tibumana Waterfall is a true hidden gem, and definitely highly recommended for those want to enjoy beautiful scenery, cool breeze atmosphere, peace and tranquility,Tegalalang Rice terrace, journeying to five of Bali’s most Instagrammable destinations in Bali , make your followers as green as the luscious Tegalalang Rice Terraces with this photo-worthy day tour.
Swim in the mountain fresh waters of Tibumana Waterfall
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall referred to by locals as Air Terjun Tibumana is one of the most beautiful hidden waterfalls in Bali, which located in Bangli region.Tibumana is big enough to visit at any time of day and have a bit of space. However, if you want this place all to yourself then you'll have to arrive early.It can get busy and people here don't tend to get out the way if you're interested in taking photos.
The walk to Tibumana Waterfall from the car park takes around 10 minutes and is through a gorgeous stretch of lush jungle, complete with loads of butterflies. Your first sight of Tibumana is pretty special with two separate drops, and the perfect swimming hole.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Kanto Lampo waterfall may not be one of the best-known waterfalls in Bali, but it’s still a perfect stop The Kanto Lampo Waterfall was created after the Kanto Lampo river region was hit by an avalanche. This waterfall is in the Kelod Kangin hamlet, Beng village in Gianyar, Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Locals believe that the sacred water flowing at the Tirta Empul Temple has the power to heal and cleanse their body and soul. Tourists may or may not believe the same notion, but soaking in the spring water in a serene, beautiful temple is an experience not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Snap a few unforgettable images of Bali's landscapes at Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a favorite stop for nature lovers, painters, and amateur photographers. Irrigated by traditional methods, these terraced rice paddies provide sustenance for the local farming population and draw international visitors interested in soaking up some of the timeless Balinese atmosphere
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.