Ubud Shared Tour: 2 Waterfalls - Tegalalang Rice Terraces - Holy Water Temple
Pick time : 8.30 am - 9.00 am
Our trip begins with a visit to Kanto Lampo Waterfall (a bit of an under-the-radar, huge cascading waterfall) and then Goa Rang Reng Waterfall (famous for its cave), where guests can visit secret spot on the waterfall that has swing in the middle of green lush valley - we go early to avoid crowds so that you can have the places to yourselves.
After the waterfalls, we will have time to go for a nice lunch before continuing to the Holy Water Temple Tirta Gangga, where you can not only visit the temple but also participate in the ritual and experience it for yourself by entering into the baths to purify yourself in the holy water.
Finally, we will head to Ubud's famous Tegalalang Rice terrace, where you can explore the lush rice terraces and see rice being farmed, as well as go on the famous Bali swings and do some shopping.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Rang Reng Cave
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Kanto Lampo waterfall is untouchable place in gianyar regency since 2010, good news for you now there are many many tourist go there, this waterfall is near tegenungan waterfall, the road to reach kanto lampo waterfall little bit narrow. Vibes nature when you go there, it's very wonderful to take some photos there and make some videos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rang Reng Cave, Bakbakan, Gianyar 80515 Indonesia
Still talking about nature this place is a really great spot for who wants to make sort of cliff jumps to the river or get nice pictures from the swing or even swim under waterfalls enjoying the freshness from the waters
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
If you’ve seen any photos of Bali online you will most likely recognise the shot below of lush green terraced rice fields. ... This is the iconic Tegalalang rice terrace, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ubud.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel around Ubud area , if your hotel located are not on the main road please let us know before.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.