Ubud Scenary and Jungle Swing tour
Ubud village - monkey forest - tegenungan waterfall - tirta empul tample - jungle swing - tegalalang rice terracce
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Ubud village - monkey forest - tegenungan waterfall - tirta empul tample - jungle swing and coffee plantation - rice terracce tegalalang
UBUD MONKEY FOREST
Ubud monkey forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of ubud village. Monkey forest it self own very impotant function of the continuity the monkey habitat in bali.
Tirta empul is an impotant temple complex and holy spring, located in the village of manukaya. The site tell about the legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It is also a national culture heritage site.
BALI COFFEE PLANTATION
bali coffee platantion is one of the new tourist attractions in bali usually situated in the mountain area. The famous and the expensive coffee area fasted growth in this island is called by ouwak coffee. The coffee produced from the fermentation process thatbtake civet coffee bean.
TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE
Tegalalang rice terrace located on the north side of ubud. This area is famous tourist for beautiful rice terrace on the cliff bank and you will see how does the local farmer work on it hardly tow make rice. It is a beautiful site that you must go and visit directly and you will be in real balinese ambiance.
Departure Point :Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.