Ubud Ricefield Trekking Tour (with Coffee Break)
Enjoy a leisurely trek in the unique and beautiful rice fields of Ubud, Bali.
See the wonder of how the people of Ubud made the mountains into rice fields turning them into beautiful terraces. Experience trekking and crossing a bamboo bridge on this tour.
What's included :
- Cold towels/tissues and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee break
- Languages other than English, French, Spain will subject to availability and additional charge
- Entry/Admission - Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
Stop At: Campuhan Ridge Walk, Kelusa, Payangan, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
In the morning, your guide will pick you up for a morning walking through the rice field outskirt of Ubud.
First, the guide will take you to explore the Campuhan ridge, Campuhan literally means "where two rivers meet". This river valley has created a magnificent area to walk on a narrow path with a stunning view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Next heading to the outskirts of Ubud, Tegalalang. Here you will see the most visited rice terrace in Bali, and you will have a chance to walk down the river crossing a bamboo bridge, and view the rice terrace from the other side.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rice Terrace, Jl. Pakudui, Sebatu, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Walking along the path heading to a small restaurant where you will have your coffee break. Transfer back to your hotel after the coffee break.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate