Ubud Private Tour: Goa Gajah, Ubud Market, Bali Bird Park – Full Day
● Explore Central Bali’s most charismatic sights and experiences on this full day trip
● Visit Bali Bird Park, Batuan Village, Pura Desa Batuan, Ubud Market, Goa Gajah & Pura Penataran Sasih Temple
● Stop for lunch at Bebek Bengil Restaurant, famous for its crispy duck
● Travel with a local tour guide who knows Bali inside out!
What's included :
- Entrance fees (Goa Gajah 50K IDR, Bali Bird Park 385K IDR)
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bird Park
- Entry/Admission - Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Pura Penataran Sasih
What's excluded :
- Lunch at Bebek Bengil
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Bebek Bengil
Stop At: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Bali Bird Park: Glimpse more than 1,000 species of birds and 250 species of animals at this sanctuary in South Bali. Learn about wildlife native to Indonesia, as well as creatures from as far afield as Africa and South America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Batuan Temple, Jl. Raya Batuan, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Village: This famous arts village has been producing exquisite textiles and paintings since the 1930s. We’ll take the time to meet the artists, learn about Balinese art, and pick up souvenirs if you feel inclined.
Pura Desa Batuan: Carrying on the theme of Balinese art, we’ll visit this spectacular temple built in typical Balinese style. Countless sculptures and detailed statues have been carved by talented artisans to tell tales of Hindu mythology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bebek Bengil, Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Bebek Bengil: We’ll stop for a tasty lunch at one of Ubud’s best restaurants known for its crispy duck and serene rice field views. You can’t beat the food or the surroundings – we’ve tried!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Elephant Cave Temple: Also known as Goa Gajah, this Hindu temple is known for its leafy forest setting and the iconic face carved into the rock. Walk through the mouth for an awesome Insta shot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pura Penataran Sasih, Pejeng, Tampaksiring, Gianyar 80552 Indonesia
Pura Penataran Sasih Temple: Before returning home, we’ll swing by Pejeng Village and stop at this charming temple dating back to 1266. Wander through the giant stone gate thought to separate the real world from the spiritual realm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons