Ubud Private Car Tour explore Culture and Nature
We offer very rasonable tour prices. This tour is a private tour (just you and your companion). We will start the tour at 9:00am and take around 10 hours. This includes a shuttle from/to your hotel. In this tour we will visit interesting places such as magnificent temples, beautiful rice fields, experiences famous SWING, waterfalls and also feel the sensation of bathing in a temple with holy water. We will make your trip memorable and friendly service. For you as Instagramable, we will showing interest photo spot to you.
What's included :
- Free pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Comfort air conditioned car
- All parking fees
- Balinese dress (Sarong for Temple)
- Mineral water
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- Swing Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
We will offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest to see bali long tailed monkey. You will see playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through thick roots, lazing along pathways and you also have an opportunity feeding monkeys. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
For you as nature lover, you will enjoy the impressively green valley panorama with cascading water as a centerpiece. You can go down with easly walk around 5 minutes to get the closest area for enjoying the waterfall and if you interest, you could dip in the plunge pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Old shallow cave with old architectural carvings. You will see inside the cave there are three stone idols each wrapped in red, yellow and black cloth, and the statue of Ganesha with various structures revealing Hinduism. Outside the cave there are many large old stone carvings, and two ponds with seven statues supposedly depicting Hindu angels holding vases that act as waterspouts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
You will learn and see the process of making the most famous and most expensive authentic coffee in the world that called by Luwak Coffee. enjoy a table for free coffee. After that, you can swing Bali Swing in the same area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
The great balinese temple with holy springs. We will see around 23 water spout for Local Balinese and Hindu worshippers to doing purification ritual known as 'melukat'. and if you confident, you also can bathing dan doing purification
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up the customers at their hotel in bali.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- SWING fee by your own expense
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate