Ubud Kecak and Fire Dance Tour
Tour Destinations :
• Tohpati Village
• Celuk Village
• Tegenungan Waterfall
• Kemenuh Village
• Ubud Monkey Forest
• Ubud Market
• Kecak Dance
• Duration : Up to 10 Hours
• Extra Hours will be charged 10% of full day tour price
Price Includes : Air Conditioned Car/Bus + English Speaking Driver + Petrol/Gasoline
Please note that the total tour destinations is depend on the traffic during that time. Usually the destinations can be up to 4 places (10hours).
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Duration : Up to 10 Hours
- Extra Hours will be charged 10% of full day tour price
- Air Conditioned Car/Bus + English Speaking Driver + Petrol/Gasoline
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tohpati Village
Tohpati Village is located east side of Denpasar city, this village welknown for Batik Village. Most of the villager here making batik,process of making batik you can observe also here. There, batik making has evolved to become one of the greatest art forms of Asia.
This village is located strategically on the main road form the Denpasar to Gianyar Regency which is about 5 km from Denpasar Town. CELUK Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting.
This destination located not in the highlands or mountains.Tegenungan waterfall Located at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometres, south Tengkulak Kaja, south east Ubud,district Sukawati, Gianyar. The distance is only about 16 km from Denpasar or 30 minute drive.
Although not so high (only about four feet tall), water flow is very heavy. Natural scenery around Tegenungan Waterfall is quite beautiful, with green trees and beautiful. You can eat and drink at the simple stalls while enjoying the beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall from a distance. Entrance ticket is IDR 5,000/person
The Kemenuh village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar regency. Just 10 minutes from Ubud.This Village, produce very good quality of woodcarving, made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood, those of wood import from another island Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi. No entrance ticket
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Entrance ticket is IDR 20,000/person
Where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area.This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose.
Kecak Dance performed at Batubulan Village., The Kecak dance performance is very simple. The men’s chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance.
The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic. Ticket fee at IDR 100,000 /person
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2years is free enterance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Don't be hesitate to let us know regarding safety...
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.