Ubud Jungle Swing with free Coffee Testing & Return Transfer
Pick Up from your hotel will be visit Uma Pakel Agro tourism at Tegalalang to get some activities like Coffee testing, Jungle Swing and awesome Selfie spot with jungle valley view.
Duration 2 to 3 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off free for Ubud area only for other area will be charge USD 35/ car.
- Return Hotel transport by private vehicle with Super comfort air conditioned.
- Expensive coffee Testing
What's excluded :
- Personal Driver/ Guide expenses, Gratuities (optional)
Stop At: Uma Pakel Agro Tourism, Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Visit the coffee plantation or Agro tourism where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Jungle valley view will be an unforgettable experience, before we are have coffee testing firstly will be rush your adrenaline to trying the Jungle Swing with jungle valley view after swing you can also take photo shoot with good selfie spot with jungle valley view to publish on your social media like Facebook & Instagram. after get the activities you will be take a rest with free trying the expensive local Balinese coffee with great coffee testing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate