Ubud Jungle Swing Tours
Discover the hidden beauty of Bali and swing through a tropical jungle in Ubud. Meet the indigenous people of the village of Pengelipuran, swim in the Tukad Cepung Waterfall and more.
• Swing through the tropical rainforest and get stunning views of the rice fields
• Visit the indigenous village of Pengelipuran
• Go for a refreshing swim at Tukad Cepung Waterfall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfer
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- If you choose to join the complete tour, you will start your day by visiting Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the stunning sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall.
Continue by visiting Pengelipuran Village, known as one of the world's cleanest villages .Take a look at the daily activities inside the homes and imagine how living in such natural village would feel. You will then visit Kintamani for lunch, and admire the amazing views of Lake Batur and the volcano.
After lunch, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of string and swing above the valley or jungle. There will be the opportunity for lots of pictures!
If you choose to join the jungle swing only option, you will first visit Tegallalang rice field where you can trek into beautiful rice paddies before you hop on the swing. After that you may have the option to visit the nearby coffee plantation to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee before going back to your hotel. See less
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Packages Charter : is a Ubud Jungle Swing Tours without lunch, entrance fee and swing ticket (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Ubud Jungle Swing Tours include lunch, entrance fee and swing ticket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.