Ubud highlight tours
Ubud highlight tours with jungle swing
Be Thrilled with the Exciting Bali Swing
This is an exciting activity with incredible view. It has different swings with various heights. As you get on the swing, you will overlook palm trees, which makes you feel as you are flying over the jungle in the sky. There are also photo spots here, so get your camera ready!
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a spot where you can see series of rice paddies with layers. This place is designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The view of this green rice fields is spectacular. We recommend taking pictures from the very top, overlooking the whole rice terrace.
Feel the Sacred Atmosphere at Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul Temple was built in 962 AD, as a dedication to Vishnu, the Hindu god of water. This temple has spring water for self-cleaning both physically and spiritually, where Balinese people go. You will get to see and experience bathing and the holy ritual just like Balinese Hindus do.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ubud highlight tours
Departure Point :
By call +6281239151390
OtherBali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jl. Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Legian Beach Hotel, Jl. Melasti, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia - Hotel baliBali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jl. Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia - Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.