UBUD Half Day Tour: Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace, Coffee Plantation & Swing
• The Secret Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
• The Magical and Awesome View of Tegallalang Rice Terrace.
• Free Trial the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee and Swing with rice terrace valley view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with private driver/ Local guide.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off free for Ubud area only for other area will be charge USD 35/ car.
- Return Hotel transport by private vehicle with Super comfort air conditioned.
- Take Photo during vacation.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Swing ticket IDR 200.000/ person, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ubud Monkey Forest The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Coffee Plantation : Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience after that will be continuing get the SWING.
Departure Point :08.00– 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran Additional Cost IDR 450.000/ Car08.00 – 08.30 AM : Sanur Area IDR 450.000/ Car08.00 – 08.15 AM : Kuta Area IDR 450.000/ Car09.00 – 09.30 AM : Ubud Area IncludedNote: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.