Ubud Half Day Tour
Our Ubud Half Day Tour is one of our recommended tour. This tour is for those who like trip to villages and traditional spots.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - We provide you one bottle mineral per person.
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Tohpati Batik Center widely known as the center of handmade Balinese batik with various colors and shapes.
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is well known as the Gold and Silver Smith.
Pass By: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village famed with wood carving and handy crafts.
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
You will entertain with rice field terrace view and paddy trekking experience.
Pass By: Dance Performance At Ubud Palace, Puri Saren Agung Palace, Ubud Indonesia
Ubud Palace before was the Ubud Kingdom Palace and famed for its traditional Balinese architecture but today it is a place for Balinese traditional dancing performances theater.
Pass By: Batubulan, Batubulan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Batubulan is a village that famed with their stone carving crafts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will wait you in your hotel lobby or by the arrival pick up entrance.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.