Ubud Guided Tour & Iconic Tanah Lot Temple
Ubud is a wonderful village with amazing shopping, art, villas and spas, but get out of the main area and there is a whole other world to discover. With beautiful winding roads, lush jungle and verdant rice fields, our guide will take you around the area and give you a deeper understanding of the customs and culture of this popular Balinese city.
We’ll visit the Sacred Monkey Forest and see monkeys of all ages as well as ancient stone carving, jungle pathways and lush forest. Afterward, we’ll take a ride to Tanah Lot temple that sits on jutting rock over the ocean. It’s one of Bali’s most iconic temples and is included in your tour of Ubud.
What's included :
- Mineral Water
- Private Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
- Local, Balinese, English-Speaking Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- 100% Money Back Guarantee & Easy Cancellation
- Damp Towel
- Pick Up and Drop Off at Your Hotel Lobby
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Infant Meal Options
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Includes batik, silver, wood carving and painting.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The sacred monkey forest of Ubud, deep in the jungle with its lovely trails and walkways and artwork.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Visit one of Bali's most iconic and sacred temples, Tanah Lot on the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us the name of your hotel and our driver will pick you up in the lobby and drop you off at the end of the tour.
Departure Time :7/23/2019 - 10/17/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.