Ubud full day tour - Tirta Empul temple, Chocolate tasting and Waterfall
The surrounding areas of Ubud are famous for its stunning green nature and unique culture. During this tour, this is exactly what you will be experiencing. Starting the day with beautiful views of the Tegalalang rice terrace as we stop for some photos. We will then continue to the Tirta Empul temple. People come here for water cleansing. Next, we head back to Tegalalang to enjoy a chocolate tasting session where you will also see how raw, vegan chocolate is being made.
After having had lunch, we continue to the Tibumana waterfall. This less known waterfall is surrounded by beautiful nature and allows you to have a swim.
You will then be dropped off at your hotel.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Elevated Cacao
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
We will quickly stop at the Tegalalang rice terrace, allowing you to make some photographs of the stunning scenery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
We will then be heading for Pura Tirta Empul. This is a Hindu Balinese water temple that is famous for its holy spring water. Balinese Hindus come here for ritual purification.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elevated Cacao, Jalan Raya Kendran, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Next, we will head back to Tegalalang where we will enjoy a chocolate tasting session of raw, vegan chocolate. You will be taken on a journey through the entire taste range and learn how the chocolate is made. There will also be a possibility to buy whatever you like for you to enjoy at home, or to share with friends & family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
For the last stop of the day, we will be going to Tibumana waterfall after having stopped for lunch at an Indonesian restaurant. The waterfall is less known by tourists and often visited by Balinese. The site is reached after a 5-10 minute walk down some stairs and a short walk along the river through the green surroundings. There is a pond, so you are able to relax and swim if you want.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2020 - 1/23/2023
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers