Ubud Full-Day Tour And Countryside Trekking
Trek back through the beauty natural balinese culture and the best scenery of highest
Agung Mountain. Walking into the tropical jungle, trees, of Salak, coffee, local temple andrice fields. The trek takes approximately
threehours for 15
kilometers journey. Your tour guide will introduce you to the hidden world of Bali magnificent & culture along the trek.
Visit traditional village for bali coffee process,You will walk into the tremendous terraced rice field and cross the river to the end of your trek adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Your tour begins with pickup from your Bali accommodation, where you’ll board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for the natural landscapes of Ubud, considered the cultural heart of Bali.
On arrival, you’ll embark on a gentle 2-hour hike through typical agricultural scenes: pass the Rice Terrace, teeming with palm trees and glittering green grass, and observe Balinese farmers tending to their crops.
Then, with lungs full of fresh air, pay a visit to Ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace) in order to admire its mix of Balinese and European architecture.Price includes : Air conditioned hotel transfer, Experience trekking guide, Mineral Water and insurance is covered.
Finally, your tour concludes with drop-off at your Bali hotel.
Departure Point :Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran area.
Departure Time :Nusa Dua 07:15 am Jimbaran 07:15 am Kuta 08:00 am Seminyak 08:15 am Sanur 08:30 am Ubud 09:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.