Ubud Cycling Tour
A fascinating downhill cycling tour from Mount Batur and through the quiet back roads of Bali’s beautiful countryside. You will visit a woodcarving workshop, temples, coffee plantation and many rice fields. Experience local fruits, vegetables and herbal teas.
Imagine, biking along the quiet roads, in the shade of coconut groves with sound of birds and insects filling the morning air. When riding a bike through Ubud area, you will realize that every moment is enjoyable and leisurely.
You can move at your own pace and see the landscape changing. We will lead you to see the rich cultures and appreciate the friendly local people. This includes soft on-road or challenging off-road mountain biking in the mountains of Bali.
A must for families and individuals looking for fun and active way to see the another side of Ubud Bali. We can cater for young children from 1-12yo.
We have designed tours which can be biking at a more leisurely pace so everyone can join in the fun.
Join our tour today!
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Balinese, Vegetarian option available
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Laksmi Bali Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee Luwak at the coffee plantation
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Stop at the amazing Tegalalang Rice Terrace to take a photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Laksmi Bali Agro Tourism, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Gianyar Indonesia
Stop at the coffee plantation and learn about the agriculture of Bali. Try the local variety of teas and the famous Luwak Coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Enjoy a lovely breakfast and see the view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your room number. We will pick you up from reception. Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers