Ubud Culture And Panorama Tour
Experience Balinese culture, art ,dance, Temple, nature and local life with a private tour. Discover a variety of Balinese attractions during this tour, from a temple to a waterfall, from lush rice fields to luwak coffee. Plus check out the local arts and crafts scene in the popular area of Ubud.
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour.
- Satisfaction is our commitment to you.
Note : We have earned excelance certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service.
per adult from
8 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Our Experienced driver will meet you in your hotel and take you to first stop at barong dance and can watch Balinese cultural dance, continuing visit Balinese typical house to witness Balinese family life in their confound, visit stunning of Tegendungan water fall,visit artisan villagers such as wood carving village, painting village, witness old and beautiful Hindu Temple , and famouse of Ubud market.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off from : ubud, sanur, kuta, legian, nusadua, jimbaram, uluwatu, seminyak, canggu, denpasar, gianyar
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.