Ubud Cooking Class - a hands-on experience
The focus of the Ubud Cooking Class by Pesantian Villa & Warung is to inform and immerse the cooking class participants in local ingredients and culture. Through a hands-on experience you will be guided to make a range of Balinese dishes, supported by our experienced Chef, Santika.
Chef Santika, who is passionate about the quality and tradition of the food that he serves, sources local produce where possible. Chef Santika has had many years experience conducting cooking classes in the past and so it is a natural progression that he start a Cooking Class at Pesantian Villa & Warung.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kitchen Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop outside Ubud will be additional cost/extra fees
- The focus of the Ubud Cooking Class by Pesantian Villa & Warung is to inform and immerse the cooking class participants in local ingredients and culture. Through a hands-on experience you will be guided to make a range of Balinese dishes, supported by our experienced Chef, Santika.
• Bumbu Bali (balinese spice paste) > Base - Bumbu Bali or Balinese Spice Paste as the base of the cooking class.
• Sate Ayam or Chicken Skewers - The most common and widely distributed type of satay in Indonesia. It is a dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce.
• Sambal Tomat or Tomato Chili Sambal - Sambal Tomat or Tomato Chili Sambal) as the condiment and base
• Bumbu Kacang or Sauce - Bumbu Kacang (peanut sauce for satay) Sauce
• Tempe and Kacang Manis - Tempe and Kacang Manis (soybean cake with peanuts and sweet sauce) as condiment
• Pulung Pulung Ayam - Pulung Pulung Ayam (minced chicken balls with balinese spices in a coconut broth)
• Nasi Goreng or Indonesian Fried Rice - A popular and classic Indonesian dish called nasi goreng, a fried rice with vegetables and meat/seafood combination such as chicken or fried egg.
• Dadar Gulung or Coconut Pancake Rolls - Traditional Indonesian snack. Dadar literally means “pancake” while Gulung means “rolls”, The snacks are normally green colour (pandanus leaf)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional pick up fee from outside Ubud area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.