Ubud, Bali unique spectacular roadbike cycling tours
You will be living a unique experience while cycling on the best roads of Bali. With our guidance you will only cycle on the quietest and safest roads of the island, on beautiful road bikes, through original Balinese villages, away from traffic and busy tourist areas!
We will bring you to the best natural attractions of Bali, from Unesco heritage sites, to hidden lakes, forests, local villages, volcanoes, temples. You will be discovering Bali in a way not many others will do, from the perspective of your road bike, through areas where no taxi driver or guide will ever bring you. We know Bali like nobody else: being cyclists ourselves we have been on every single stretch of road looking for the best routes.
Please specify your bike size, and the pedals needed. You can rent a full cycling kit (shoes, socks, bibs, jersey, gloves, sunglasses, bandana) at an extra Rp300.000 only. No need to pack anything!
per adult from
150 to 600 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages (during the ride)
- Snacks (during the ride)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Ubud
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Pedals of your choice (Shimano SPD-SL, Look). If you use Time cleats or Speedplays, please bring the pedals with you
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
- Entry/Admission - Lake Beratan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Ubud
- Cycling kit (shoes, socks, bibs, jersey, gloves, bandana, sunglasses) available for rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BaliRoadBike, Jl. Kajeng Subak Juwuk Manis, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This is our starting point
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
Hidden gem with a temple over a small lake
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
A less known beautiful monkey forest on the outskirts of Ubud
Pass By: Petang, Petang, Bali
Small village along the ricefields, beautiful and quiet
Pass By: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The famous king residential palace, just after the start
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Busy market open to all, locals and tourists alike
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
An incredible view awaits you at the end of the climb to the terrace overlooking the volcano and the lake underneath!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
A UNESCO heritage site, a breathtaking experience when cycling along the immense ricefields of this unique area. Prepare your camera!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
An iconic destination, the famous temple on the lake among the mountains of the centre of the island
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :BaliRoadBike, Jl. Kajeng, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is subject to a charge depending on the location. Please contact us to confirm charges.Pick up time also varies based on the above.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.