Ubud and Uluwatu: Ubud highlights & Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance
This is a greedy tour that includes popular sightseeing spots in Bali including Ubud and a power spot, Uluwatu Temple.
This tour starts wiht a visit to Goa Gajah Cave famous as one of Ubud's most mysterious power spots. Goa Gajah is a World Heritage site. Then you will have a lunch at a restaurant with a spectacular view of rice fields, Tegallalang Rice Terrace.
After the lunch, you will go shopping in Ubud and visit Uluwatu Temple. At the Uluwatu Temple, you will experience a magical sunset view from the temple area and enjoy Kecak fire Dance with the sunset view. The last stop will be Jimbaran Beach, best known for its seafood restaurants and you will have a seafood dinner (optional).
This tour includes visiting popular sightseeing spots, shopping, dance performance, and a nice dinner in one day. So it is a great valued tour and recommended for first time visitors as short trips to Bali and also for those who want to visit many places in Bali in one day.
What's included :
- WiFi (Only inside the car)
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Admissions to every site
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja)
What's excluded :
- Seafood dinner fee
- Transportation from/to East Tabanan, West Tabanan, Candidasa (additional fee required)
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Pick up time varies by hotel location.
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
There is a cave said to be based on a witch motif and a bathing area with six goddesses carved into the stone walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
There are many retro shops, so you can enjoy the atomospher and shop for souvenirs as well.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The rice terraces, which attract people from all over the world with their artistic paddy fields, spread out in steps. Enjoy the lunch with a view of beautiful rice fields at a cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Enjoy the architectural beauty of Uluwatu Temple on the cliff and the wonderful sunset view from the cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja), Jl. Sriwedari Taman Kaja Community, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Enjoy traditional Kecak Dance.
The pleasant rhythm with kecha-kecha will be music to your ears for some time.
Also, you can enjoy dinner on the beach with atmospheric music and the sound of the waves while feeling Bali (optional).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know where you stay when you book.Approximate pick up time is 8:45 A.M.Additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:1. East Tabanan→220,000 IDR/person2. West Tabanan→340,000 IDR/person3. Candidasa→280,000 IDR/personPlease pay the additional fee directly to the guide, when you participate in the tour.No additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Denpasar, Ubud, Canggu, Uluwatu.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons