Ubud and Tanah lot Temple Sunset Tour
Ubud and Tanah lot sunset tour is one of the most popular Bali full day tour packages around 10 hours that we created for your best trip experience in Bali island. The tour will be start at 9.00 am from your hotel, than we will drive you to visit Ubud monkey forest, it's great to walk among the monkeys with some very funny moments as you can imagine along the way.
Our next destination visiting Ubud Palace it is place of full of heritage and historical architecture.
Then across the palace we will visit Ubud art market.
After visiting Ubud market we will drive you to Tegal lalang rice terrace. You able to having lunch here with nice view.
Than we will take you to visit Tanah lot temple. The view are absolutely stunning with sunset.
The tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioner car to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking driver / guide
- Transport by private vehicle with air conditioner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for visit the temple
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees approx USD 15 for all attraction per person
- Your meals
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud monkey forest is cold little rain forest and inhabited by several groups of monkeys and other tropical animals.
strategic location in the heart of the Ubud village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Ubud palace it's place full of heritage, historical architecture and Bali culture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
In Ubud art market sell various types of handicrafts. Most of them come from Bali island but some come from other island in Indonesia.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Aloha Ubud Swing, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Beautiful place for swing and taking Instagram photos
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
At Tegal lalang rice terrace able to see the beautiful view of rice terrace, coconut tree and jungle. Walking and taking photos in the middle of rice terrace is an unforgettable experienced.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun temple located at the village of Mengwi. This temple is very beautiful in accordance with its name, which mean temple in a beautiful garden.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah lot temple is a historical and holy temple in Bali. There are two temples in Tanah lot (Tanah lot temple and Batu bolong temple).
Tanah lot is famous as beautiful place to witness the sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver / guide at the hotel lobby at 09:00 am.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.