Ubud and Kintamani Volcano's view Tour
By taking this combination of Ubud and Kintamani Tour, You will get the unique experience about Balinese culture and Nature in one day such as
Visit an interesting place of traditional hand weaving Batik. There are some workers in the front area demonstrating the weaving and painting of the cloth.
Watch a spectacular of Historical Balinese dance which is called Barong and Kris dance.
Enjoying a beautiful stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Visit a famous and a beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system in Bali which is called Subak.
Get the best experience about traditional coffee production by visiting Coffee plantation or the famous name is Coffee Luwak.
Visit the most unique and spiritual place of Tirta empul temple ( Holly Spring water temple) to see the people who are doing the purification ritual. You can also participate, just prepare your cloth.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioning vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Complimentary Bottled of Mineral water
- Entrance Fee and Attraction ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tohpati Village
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses a like Beverages, snack, souvenirs etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Visiting Tohpati Village part of Gianyar regency located in the meddle part of Bali
Tohpati Village is the center of the artistic batik art and located approximately 15 kilometers from Denpasar. Batik is a traditional form of painting on fabric. They use dots and lines of wax in order to create a pattern. It is very impressive to see. Often it is impossible to see how they make batik, but Tohpati village the center to see it anyway. Batik Wall Weaving Center is worth a visit to see everything.
Batik is very special art, which requires a lot of patience and skill. It is a traditional fabric printing. The word "Batik" means "drawing with wax." The technique must be thousands of years old. It is proved that this art already appeared in the first centuries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Watching the traditional and historical of Balinese Dance which is called Barong and Kris Dance.
Barong and Kris Dance is Balinese dance story about the fight between good spirit and bad spirit. Barong dance is one of the distinctive arts communities of Bali, where Barong itself is symbolic of goodness with shape like a lion. In Barong dance it tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda, Rangda is a symbolic of badness with shape like a giant with a big canine. Both of them are a reflection of human action in daily life with the good and bad behavior, or in Balinese its call Dharma and Adharma. Barong is like a doll which being moved by person inside it, Barong is very heavy, and this dance usually performed by two big mans that lift and moving the barong from the inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Volcano Tour, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur Tengah, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Enjoying the beautiful volcano's view while enjoying luncheon at penelokan kintamani village.
Kintamani Village is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
After Lunch we continue by visiting Tirta Empul temple. Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
As last destination for this full day tour is visiting and enjoying the beautiful natural view of Rice terrace at Tegal lalang which is part of Ubud village
The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of Customers at The Hotel or the Villa of Customers.Please inform us the detail of your accommodation such as Name, address and contact number.Just be ready at least 10 minutes before starting the Trip in the Main Lobby of your Hotel.Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :5/31/2019 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F). Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site. All of our Tour drivers or guide have been vaccinated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.