Ubud and Barong Dance Full-Day Tour,Bali Kintamani Volcano
Enhance your experience of Bali’s rich cultural tapestry on a full-day tour of the island’s natural and cultural highlights. Accompanied by an informative guide, gain fascinating insight into Bali’s artistic heritage at Ubud; marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, an active volcano down which molten lava spills; and immerse yourself in the colorful choreography of a Barong Dance, a traditional performance in which the struggle between good and evil is portrayed. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your hotel on this enriching cultural tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart from selected hotels in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and venture to the traditional woodcarving village of Mas to watch artisans chipping intricate designs from wooden blocks. Next, venture to the Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) to witness spectacular stone carvings before immersing yourself in the refreshing mountain air of the Kintamani region.
Afterwards, marvel at the magnificent Mt Batur as you admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark. Appreciate the cooling contrast of Lake Batur and revitalize with a delicious lunch (own expense) as you admire excellent views of the lake’s shimmering surface.
Begin the return journey to your hotel, stopping at the Holy Springs to hear of the water’s reputed therapeutic and healing properties. Disembark at Ubud for a tour of the island’s artistic and spiritual heart, and admire the shimmering silver and glittering gold of Celuk, the industrial epicenter of Bali.
Bid your guide and group farewell on return to your Bali hotel, where the tour concludes.
Departure Point :Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran area.
Departure Time :8.30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.