Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour
Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Private Tour is a day tour to make you see best sight of Ubud and its beautiful view of mount Batur and lake Batur. Our driver will lead you as a guide to overview many beautiful sights, such us Ubud monkey forest, Ubud art market, Tegallalang rice terrace, Kintamani to see best view of volcano and Tirta Empul temple/Holy spring water temple. Our tour is a private tour, a very warm welcome from our driver will assist you to have a pleasant day. This tour also will provide you some interesting culture information from our passionate driver. Some coffee tasting, and walk on rice field will make a memorable day.
Leave 8.30 am from your accommodation and be returned back after 9 hours exploring day.
This tour start from hotel location in : Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa dua and Jimbaran.
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking driver / guide
- Transport by private vehicle with air conditioner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for visit the temple
What's excluded :
- Any entrance fees approx USD 13 for all attraction per person
- Your meals
Meet your driver/guide at your hotel lobby at 8.30 am, we will start our day with visiting :
- Ubud Monkey forest
- Ubud art market
- Tegal lalang rice terrace
- Penelokan / Kintamani
- Tirta empul temple / Holy spring water temple
UBUD MONKEY FOREST
The Ubud monkey forest own by Padang Tegal village's. The village residents view of monkey forest as an important spiritual, economic, education and conservation for the village.
There are many of point interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see more than 100 species of the trees in 12,5 hectares of forest. Where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
UBUD ART MARKET.
The Ubud art market locally referred to as pasar seni Ubud. Located opposite of the Puri Saren royal Ubud palace and open daily.
Here you can find beautiful silk scarf, light weight shirt, hand made woven bags, baskets, hats, kites and many other hand crafted goods. Naturally bargaining is essential here.
The Ubud art market also serves as setting for the Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love.
TEGAL LALANG RICE TERRACE.
Tegal lalang rice terraces is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (Traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system).
The Tegal lalang rice terrace alone offer a scenic outlook that spread down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slope across the valey. It is well known spot for tourist to stop and take photo. Painter and natural lovers also enjoy visiting this spot.
The Kintamani area consists of three main villages, namely Penelokan, Batur, and Kintamani. . It serves as a vantage point at the southernmost part of the crater rim. From here, you can enjoy the sweeping views over the magnificent Bali volcano (Mount Batur). Penelokan serves as the best site to enjoy the panoramas. You can view Batur's rugged features of dark lava slopes and black molten rocks from the village's roadside. The lush green vegetation and the blue-green colored lake serves as a stark contrast.
TIRTA EMPUL TEMPLE / HOLY SPRING TEMPLE.
Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampak Siring.
The temple coumpound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for holy spring water temple, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regular, which Balinese Hindu consider to be holy.
Departure Point :Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours, Denpasar 80221 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver at the hotel lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Dress code is formal
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons