Tulamben USAT Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Dive Adventure
DIVE back in to history at Tulamben with the USS Liberty Shipwreck
Listed as one of East Bali’s most famous destinations and attractions
See thousands of fish in their coral habitat
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of beaches & rice fields in the awe of Mt.Agung
Accompanied by Professional DIVE Masters
Suitable for Ages Youth 12-14 - Adult 15-50
Coral habitat contains Ghost Pipe fish, Frog fish, Pygmy Seahorses, Clown fish, Nude branches, Bump Head Parrot fish and thousands more while being surrounded by the serene & calm clear waters
Includes a traditional Balinese luncheon of Indonesian Cuisine and Flavors of Delicious local favorites
Digital Photos or Videos of Your Day are available for purchase
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Safety Equipment, Life Jackets
- Lunch - Includes a Full Luncheon Meal Serving of traditional Indonesian Cuisine plus a beverage of choice like (bottled pop, water, ice tea) or Coffee or Tea
- Personal Amenities: Shower Facilities, Changing Rooms, Lockers, Washrooms (M/F)
What's excluded :
- Personal Items: Towels, Sunscreen, Hats, Sunglasses, Sandals
- Digital Photos or Videos of Your Day are available for purchase
- Transportation Outside of the 15km Pick-up Zone, *Additional Arrangements can be made to Accommodate
DIVE back in to history at Tulamben with the USAT Liberty Shipwreck, located just (50m/165ft) off the sandy coastline of one of East Bali’s most famous destinations and attractions. Buried for decades and now home to millions of fish as a coral habitat.
But the excitement starts from the moment we pick you up, enjoy the gorgeous scenery on the drive up (2.2+hrs) going past beautiful beaches & rice fields in the awe of Mount Agung! Look out over the channel to the famous islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
Upon arrival you will have basic training and a safety briefing beach side with all of your supplied gear. Then with easy access right from the shoreline get wet and SCUBA DIVE in to see Ghost Pipe fish, Frog fish, Pygmy Seahorses, Clown fish, Nude branches, Bump Head Parrot fish and thousands more while being surrounded by the serene & calm clear waters.
Your day of adventure includes a traditional Balinese luncheon of Indonesian Cuisine and Flavors. Delicious local favorites such as Nasi Goreng, Kwetiau, Mie Goreng, Cap Cay or a Deli-Sandwich and other choices. A bottled beverage (pop, water, ice tea) or Coffee/Tea are available.
*menu choices change daily
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
Departure Point :Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport, Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Most Hotel pick up locations are within a 15km Radius of the Airport, if you are staying further North past Denpasar or Canggu areas please contact us for additional transport arrangements. An additional fee may apply. *Areas North of Denpasar/Canggu include but are not limited to Sukawati, Abiansemal, Tabanan, Krembitan, Mengwi and Ubud.*
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/2/2020 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.