Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour and Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
Snap some magical shots the most photogenic attractions that Bali has to offer on a private 10-hour tour. Visit and get free admission to the Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga Water Palace the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali. Enjoy ample time at each location to get the perfect shot to share on social media or keep for your personal memories.
• 10-hour a private tour of Bali's most iconic and photogenic attractions
• Walk between cliffs to Tukad Cepung Waterfall and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
• Visit Tirta Gangga, the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali
• Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a local restaurant
• Capture the images of a lifetime in front of Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
• Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Bali hotels
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking guide/driver.
- Bottled water
- Government tax
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
This tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Bali. Immerse yourself in the nature and Balinese culture while exploring monuments and natural wonders.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Bali at 8.30 AM, you will head to scenic spot of Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Admire the stunning sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon.
From there, continue to visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into swimming pools.
After visiting the water palace, will stop for lunch in a local restaurant to taste some authentic food from Bali.
At the end of the day head to Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple which being one of the key nine directional temples on the island.
Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple, and snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
Departure Point :• From your lobby of your hotel accommodation at 08.30 AM
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran areas.
- Children aged 3 and younger are complementary, but meals are not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate