Tukad Cepung Waterfall - Penglipuran Village - BESAKIH 'Bali Mother Temple'
Find the most unique tourist spot in the middle part of Bali at Tukad Cepung Waterfall. It also known as hidden Jewel since the position of this waterfall is hiding behind rocks. You will then escorted to Penglipuran village, one of Bali traditional village that still exists since the period of Bangli Kindon (approximately since the 18th century). The next stop will be Besakih Temple that also known as the biggest temple in Bali. The temple consist of at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour per booking, All taxes, fees and handling charges, Local taxes
- Bottled water, Tour Driver guide(Cum Guide)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran Village
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of Bali's unique spot, this epic waterfall hides behind the rock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penglipuran Village, Jl. Penglipuran, Kubu, Kec. Bangli, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80661, Indonesia
Get to know more about Penglipuran village, one of Bali oldest village which has been around since the 18th century during the period of the Bangli Kingdom.
Than after Visit this Penglipuran temple, We served your Lunch .
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Visiting the biggest temple in Bali that comprises around 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jambul Hill, Besakih Indonesia
Here we pass Bukit Jambul Hill for rice terraces
Pass By: Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa, Jalan Surapati and Jalan Puputan, Klungkung Indonesia
We pass Kerta Gosa Klungkung
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Porto Belo, JL Pratama, 89-C, Kuta, 80361, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Harbour, Padangbai, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.