Try Scuba Diving with BALI DIVING at Padang Bai
• Enjoy the thrill and adventure of breathing underwater and exploring the beautiful coral reefs of Padang Bai with the BALI DIVING" Try Scuba Diving program" - Discover Resort Diving.
• Our package includes free pick up and drop off from your accommodation (Nusa Dua to Seminyak & Sanur).& 2 fantastic Scuba Diving Experiences in the ocean
• Our Dive leader and customer service team prepares all the equipment and gives a short briefing, we only take two participants per Dive Leader for extra safety. After the first dive we have a break, have some snacks, you can swim or snorkel at this time if you wish. After the break the boat captain moves to a different site and we make a 2nd dive before returning to shore. Porters take care of all the gear and we retire to the beachside cafe for a tasty light lunch and refreshment before heading back to our Dive Centre for a quick debrief, before one of our shuttle buses returns you to your accommodation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nusa Dua to Seminyak and also Sanur in our shuttle buses
- Diving Insurance
- Morning tea or coffee in our office
- All Boat transfers
- Lunch & Mineral Water
- All needed diving and safety equipment provided
- Small diving group - only 2 divers per Dive Leader for extra safety
- 2 dives from the boat
What's excluded :
- Suncream and Towel
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to Padang Bai
9.00 AM 2 ocean dives
1.00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Return to Bali Diving
3:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• Padangbai, Padangbai, Bali
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Cangguand Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in this program
- No dive certification or previous training is required for this activity
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants should be confident and comfortable in the water
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.