Try Diving in Padang Bai - 1 Day Trip For Beginner
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving Bali is for you.
We offer this Bali diving program in our newly built swimming pool, prior to the open sea environment. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you will learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
What's included :
- PADI Professional Instructors
- Swimming pool practice
- PADI Certificate of recognition
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Tanks/weights/Weight belt
- Towel, snacks, lunch, Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid ready
What's excluded :
- Underwater photography or videography camera available for rent
The discover scuba diving Bali program will take 1 day to complete. You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our Instructors. You will practice the skills in the pool for a maximum of 1 hour and dives in the open sea at Padang Bai. Our Instructors will accompany you at all times, all you need to do is just relax and have fun!
During the ocean dives, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare you for your Bali diving adventure. Get ready to:
1. Set up the scuba equipment you use to dive and move around underwater with your gear.
2. Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
3. Learn key skills that you will use during each scuba dive.
4. Have fun swimming around and exploring.
5. Hear about becoming a certified diver through our PADI Open Water Diver Course
• Padang Bai Fishing Village, Karangasem Regency Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transfers from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers