TruTravels - 18 Day Bali & Beyond
Our amazing Bali & Beyond trip takes you through some of Indonesia’s most epic destinations – From the awesome surfer town of Canggu, through the rice terraces of Ubud and stunning Gili Islands. We then head off on an adventure east to go to some traditional villages in Lombok before we board our private live-aboard boat and set sail for 3 days stopping off at some hidden beaches before landing at the Komodo Islands and meeting the dragons that still roam freely across the land. If you want to see some of the best bits of Bali and undiscovered Indonesia… This is the adventure for you!
18 days, 17 nights
- Airport pickup (up to 2 days before tour)
- 17 Nights accommodation
- All transport included
- Tanah Lot & Tamun Ayun
- Surf lesson in Canggu
- Tegenungan Waterfall visit
- Ubud Monkey forest
- Balinese Cooking class
- Rice terraces
- Local Markets
- Gili Trawangan
- Island hopping the Gili’s
- Snorkelling (reef & shipwrecks)
- Bike tour of Gili Trawangan
- Kuta Lombok
- Traditional Sasak Village
- Benang Kelampu Waterfalls
- Mawun Beach, Lancing ‘Secret’ Beach
- Selong Belanak Beach
- Moyo & Satonda Islands
- 3D/2N Live-aboard boat trip
- Snorkelling with Manta Rays
- Komodo Island & Dragons
- Pink Beach
- Padar Island View Point
- Kanawa Island Snorkelling
- Sunset in Labuan Bajo
- Loads of help with onward travel
- Support the whole time you are in S.E. Asia
- Day 1 : ARRIVE IN BALIWe will be at Denpasar airport to meet you when you arrive. You have the day to relax by our rooftop pool or explore the local beaches before we meet in the evening for a welcome BBQ to meet the rest of your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : TANAH LOT & ROYAL TEMPLEOur awesome local guides take us to visit two of Bali’s most beautiful temples today – Tanah Lot and the the Royal Temple of Tamun Ayun. These temples are steeped in history and are a big part of the Balinese way of life. In the evening we catch sunset from the local beach before dinner and a night on the town in one of Canggu’s awesome bars.Meals :BreakfastDay 3 : SURF’S UP!Surfs up on day 3! We head to Kuta Beach to get a learn how to catch a wave with our awesome local instructors. In the afternoon there’s time to shop in Kuta’s markets and then chill out and catch another awesome sunset at our rooftop pool.Meals :BreakfastDay 4 : UBUD & WATERFALLSIt’s time to pack our bags as we move location to the town of Ubud – En route we make a stop at a beautiful waterfall to cool off before arriving at our awesome hotel. You will have the chance to freshen up before we head out to visit one of Bali’s most famous live music venues for an evening of singing and dancing.Meals :BreakfastDay 5 : COOKING CLASS & MONKEY FORESTIn the morning we go shopping for ingredients with a local family before they teach us how to cook some of Bali’s best dishes in their home cooking school. The afternoon is spent meet the famous locals of Ubud in the Monkey forest – The hundreds of monkeys present are believed to protect the temple within and it’s the perfect time to get up close and personal with these amazing creatures.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 6 : LOCAL MARKETS & RICE TERRACESHave a chilled morning by the pool or explore Ubud’s markets for souvenirs before we head for lunch with stunning views overlooking an active volcano. We spend the afternoon wandering the stunning rice terraces which are still used to farm rice for sale all over the world.Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : HEAD TO THE GILI ISLANDSIt’s time to catch a ferry and head over to the picture perfect Gili Islands – We get to our base in Gili Trawangan around midday and will have a free afternoon to explore the island or catch some rays by our pool. We then head out to watch the sunset as well as grab some pictures on the well known Gili T swings.Meals :BreakfastDay 8 : ISLAND HOPPING ADVENTUREWe spend the day island hopping around the magical Gili Islands. You will get to snorkel incredible reefs, shipwrecks and underwater temples before taking a pit-stop on Gili Air for lunch. In the afternoon we head round to Turtle point where you are almost certain to swim with these local legends and enjoy some up close and personal time before heading back to Gili T.Meals :BreakfastDay 9 : BIKE RIDE AROUND GILI TRAWANGANAs there are no motorized vehicles on Gili T we hop on our push bikes to do a round trip of the island – Stopping off at view points and secluded beaches. We then head out in the evening for a party at the local beach bars.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 10 : HEAD TO LOMBOKWe finally say goodbye to the Gili Islands and hop across to Lombok for the next part of our adventure. After a short ferry ride, we jump on a private bus down to Kuta Lombok on the south coast and check into our new hotel for the next 2 nights.Meals :BreakfastDay 11 : SASAK VILLAGE & WATERFALLSToday you are in for a treat! You will get a culture fix in the morning as you visit a traditional Sasak village to learn about the culture customs of the locals, before heading north to spend the afternoon at some of the most incredible waterfalls you will ever see at Benang Kelampu.Meals :BreakfastDay 12 : LOMBOK BEACH CRAWLSpend the day beach hopping across the south coast and experience the untouched beauty that Lombok has to offer. You will get to visit Mawun Beach in the morning followed by Lancing ‘Secret’ Beach and finishing off at Selong Belanak where you can chill in the shallow seas for the afternoon or hire a surf board (optional) for those who have caught the bug.Meals :BreakfastDay 13 : TRAVEL TO SUMBAWAToday is mainly a travel day. After breakfast we jump on a bus and head to the north east of Lombok and catch a ferry to the neighbouring island of Sumbawa. It will take approximately 7-8 hours to get to our beach resort but when we get there, you will have the rest of the day to relax by the pool and recharge.Meals :BreakfastDay 14 : MOYO ISLAND DAY TRIPWe catch a small boat over to the gorgeous Moyo Island where we will explore the local waterfalls and beaches this picturesque island has to offer. Our local guide will take us to the hotspots and hidden gems before we head back to our resort for sunset drinks.Meals :BreakfastDay 15 : SATONDA ISLANDToday we set sail for the next 3 days on our live aboard boat and head towards the Komodo Islands. Our first stop is Satonda Island. Visit an inland salt water lake and enjoy snorkelling around the islands stunning reef. In the evening we tuck into a sunset BBQ on the boat.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 16 : MANTA POINT, KOMODO ISLAND, PINK BEACH & PADAR ISLANDAn action packed day. Start by snorkelling with some Manta rays before visiting Komodo Island to spend some time with the famous Komodo Dragons. After lunch we head to Pink beach for some more snorkelling and we finish the day with a trek to the famous view point on Padar Island for sunset. The perfect post card pic!Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 17 : KANAWA ISLAND & FLORESToday is our last day of activities. We wake early for breakfast, sail to Kanawa Island and spend a few hours here snorkelling and taking in the lush surroundings before heading to our final destination Labuan Bajo, Flores. We should arrive around 3pm which give us time to make use of our hotels awesome pool before we say our final farewells over dinner.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 18 : CHILLED CHECK OUTToday is check out day. We can help you with any onward travel plans.Meals :Breakfast
Free airport pick up two days prior to tour departing when staying at our pre accommodation in Canggu.
Free airport pick up 24/7 for those arriving on arrival day.
This tour departs from Canggu and finishes in Flores.
This tour finishes in Flores. We can help customers plan and booked their onward travel after this trip.
Please note that customers will need money for food and drink on this trip.
Meals included in this trip are stated in the itinerary.