Trekking mount batur bali
Friendly English speaking driver You will pick you up at the hotel lobby and drop you off at the foot of Mount Batur where you will meet your guide and receive a briefing about safety. You will start climbing before dawn under the blanket of millions of stars. From the summit you will see the sky change from dark purple to many colors such as blue sapphire, burning orange and sassy pink at sunrise over the eastern ocean. Refreshing breakfast, coffee, tea and water will help prepare you for a trip back to the mountain where you will see recent lava flows and interesting volcanic views. You will experience beautiful views throughout your trip such as views of the crater lake, views of the black lava and the beautiful flora and fauna of the Balinese countryside. You will arrive back in the village of Toya Bungkah and stop at the Bali Coffee Plantation where you can try Kopi Luwak, the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world. From here, we will take you back to the Hotel
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Entry/Admission - Ari Private Trekking Mount Batur and Agung
What's excluded :
• 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
• 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur sunrise point.
• 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
• 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek Toyabungkah village
• 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
• 10.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
• 11.30 AM – 01.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel depend on your hotel location.
What To Bring:
• Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
• Warm jacket & Long pants.
• Backpack & camera.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICtK UP TIME : Ubud. : 02:30 AM Sanur. : 02:00 AM Kuta. : 01:40 AMNusa Dua : 01:40 AMSemiyak. : 01:40 AMDenpasar : 01:40 AM
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate