Trekking and Tegallalang Rice Terace Field Including Cascade Waterfall Tour
Visiting a hidden cascade waterfall in the village,feel the coolness water and get soaked by water falling from the cliff and made a great background for memorable photos.
Get knowledge about how to grow rice from planting to harvest season using the Balinese irrigation system.
A leisurely trekking and enjoying walking in the rice fields, crossing small rivers, and interacting with locals or farmers.
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission Tegalalang Rice Field
- Entry/Admission Trekking
- Mineral Bottle Water
- Private Tour with Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Tip or gratuity
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
The waterfall is located in a remote village in the Gianyar regency, about 20 minutes from the city of Gianyar.A unique cascade waterfall with rocky surface and randomly arranged and the water falls into a shallow river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
A village that has subak irrigation system well and has views of terraced rice fields make attractive to visitors. Trekking activities, Bali swing and relaxing while enjoying views of the fields are very suitable done in this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Trekking Wisata Alam.
The trekking trip starts from the starting point, takes a leisurely walk and accompanied by a local guide who will introduce the Balinese rice field irrigation system and also occasionally take photos for memories. Relaxing trekking while enjoying the beauty of the rice fields makes you feel the life of the village like a local. If the trekking time is right with the harvest season then you can directly interact with local farmers and mingle in cooperation to harvest rice. The time you spend 1-2 hours depends on your comfort trekking.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also provide hotel pick up for Ubud area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Suggested use sandal/shoes is unslippery
- Not recommended for child under 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms