Bali Treetop Adventure Park in Bedugul, central Bali, is where both kids and adults can enjoy a fun day out tackling various tightrope courses. These range from suspended bridges and spider nets to exciting Tarzan jumps and flying-fox lines, all of which offer a different kind of adrenaline rush.
Some of these courses let you test your agility or even zip through the air safely, high up in the trees of the Eka Karya Botanic Garden. The park is a great addition to the rather sublime garden. There are seven different courses, arranged according to age and skill levels.
What's included :
- Admissions Fees
- All platforms at Park are held in place using an innovative compression...
- Car/Minivan with Driver only
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- Harness, Pulley, Carabiners
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and...
- Entry/Admission - Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Bali Botanic Garden
What's excluded :
- Any additional food ordered whilst here will be at own expense
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
Stop At: Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
The adventure park comprises a series of rope-walking courses among trees in Bali's largest botanical gardens. Varying levels of difficulty make it appropriate for children as well as adults.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bali Botanic Garden, Jl. Kebun Raya Eka Karya Candikuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Bali Botanic Garden is Indonesia's largest Botanic Garden (157 hectares). Nestled in the cool mountainous region of Bedugul in central Bali (1300 metres above sea level), the Garden is an easy day trip, around 90 minutes' drive from Denpasar
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 7 Different Circuits to suit every skill levels and ages. (72 Challenges all together - Suspended Bridges, Flying Foxes, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying Swings and more)
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 5 - 11 years / Adults 12 - 75 years
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Minimum age is 5 years / Maximum age is 75 years
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- The construction of Bali Treetop Adventure Park and all materials and equipments comply with European Standards EN 15567-1, and our Park is built, maintained and managed by a French management.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff