Treetop Full Day Adventure Package
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a collection of thrilling ropes course situated amidst the Botanical Gardens in Bedugul, Bali. Challenge yourself mentally and physically with 95 different challenges on our premises!
Go at your own pace (or as many times as you want) though our different obstacles and challenges - everything from Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying Swings, and our most popular Flying Fox (zip-line) up to 160m long! We have 9 different circuits appropriate for all ages and skill levels, so there's something for everyone!
Full package including also buffet lunch on beautiful Lake Bratan, home of Ulun Danu Temple, visits to a traditional market & towering Munduk Waterfall
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air Conditioned private transportation from your hotel (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Ubud area)
- Full access to the all circuits and challenges in Bali Treetop within 2,5 hours
- Safety equipments
- Assistance and support by professional instructors
- European safety standards (EN 15567-1) controlled by French management
- Insurance coverage
- Lunch at Lake Bratan (excluding drinks)
- Trip to Munduk Waterfall
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Munduk Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Bali Botanic Garden
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hook into a harness and soar through the trees at an open-air ropes course on a day spent exploring central Bali. Eat lunch on Lake Bratan and pay tribute to the water goddess at Ulun Danu Temple, before checking out a traditional market and a gorgeous waterfall hidden in the dense mountains.
After you're picked up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, head north to the Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Pick up your gear—harness, pulley, and carabiners—and learn about park safety from a Patrol Guide. Once you're set, make like a squirrel and climb up into the nearest tree to take off on any of the 9 thrilling Adventure Circuits.
Soar on rope lines hung between trees, and climb over rope obstacles that include suspension bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, flying swings, and even flying foxes. These challenges send you soaring through the air, crawling through narrow tunnels, and scaling stately trees, all perfectly safe thanks to your harness.
After your aerial conquest of the cone-studded conifers, continue to nearby Lake Bratan to eat a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, visit Ulun Danu Temple, a water temple built on the lake to honor the Balinese water goddess. Before heading out, check out the nearby traditional market to peruse local goods. On the way back to your hotel, make a stop at Munduk Waterfall, a beautiful cascade that tumbles down a forested cliff wall.
Departure Point :Pickup and drop-off service from your hotel in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- By purchasing a ticket, guests are accepting and agreeing to Bali Treetop's terms and conditions
- Bali Treetop advices participants to wear clothing appropriate for sport activities
- Sandals, slip-ons, clogs and high heels are not suitable
- Mountain sandals are acceptable. Sport shoes are advisable
- Participants must be reasonably fit and healthy with weight less than 120 kg
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of the trip is approx 8 hours
- The Treetop activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- The Treetop activity is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.