Trail walking and running to mt. Batur and other mountains in Bali
This activity is a natural blend between sports and ecotourism. We serve those trail runners and not only those who want to see the beauty of mountains. The guides love running and have a strong bond with local running endurance sports communities. They also a professional photographer who can capture moments for you.
Running has become their bread and butter and they run for well being and for training. All guides are very open minded and delighted to help people with various fitness levels and ability to be able to start doing sports and to improve in their performance and enjoy the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Americano in a tumbler
- Walking sticks
- Snacks - Sweet Bread
What's excluded :
We will gather at Balitri 5am.
5-6am on the way to the starting point with some food and drink supply
We will do 15 mins intro. We explain the route and assess everyone's fitness level so that everybody is comfortable to run according to their own ability. We make sure everyone knows each others and we will do warm ups to avoid injury.
6.30- 7.15am (or optional 7..30am for a longer run)
We run as a group in a loop next to the beach in Sanur area. There will be no one left behind and no possibility to get lost. This run is for all abilities including seniors. If family members including dogs are not running, they can enjoy the beach and have breakfast.
typical run menu
tempo: when we run at before max effort
interval: when we run fast for certain time and slow to recover, we repeat this several time
fartlex: a mix fun run, i.e. run fast, slow, and recovery
7.30 - 7.45am
We will do strengthening and conditioning to strengthen core muscles and this will help participants improving their running too and avoiding injury.
7.45 - 8.00am
Cooling down and recovery with some yoga moves - yoga matt & resistant band provided
8.00 - 9.00am
Dismiss (optional social and breakfast time)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up or you come to balitri home studio at 5am to start running 6.30am.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.