Traditional Balinese Cooking Class with Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Embark on a culinary adventure unlocking the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking on this full-day small group tour for up to 6 people. Your tour Include visiting traditional Market during your experience.
You will be able to utilise traditional ingredients and preparation methods, in a fully equipped community village kitchen while wearing a traditional Balinese cloth during your cooking experience. After lunch you will visit Taman Mumbul Temple & Tanah Lot Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch (what you have cooked during your experience)
- English-speaking driver cum guide during Taman Mumbul and Tanah Lot temple tour
- Host/Guide of cooking class
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee or tea with Balinese sweets at the cooking class venue
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Begin your Balinese cooking experience with an early morning pick-up from your Bali hotel and soak up the scenery as you journey out into the countryside. After between 45 minutes to an hour, arrive at a local village, where your host will be waiting for you with tea and traditional Balinese treats. Accompany your guide by bicycle to a nearby vegetable plantation, where you’ll get chance to select and pick fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs to use in your cooking class. Laden with ingredients, return to the village kitchen, and get into the mood by changing into traditional Balinese clothes. Next, it’s time to get to work, as your guide talks you through the different dishes on the menu and explains how to prepare each element. Enjoy plenty of hands-on experience as you help chop vegetables, season the meat and blend the sauces, picking up expert tips and tricks along the way. Your cooking class will last between 1.5 to 2-hours, during which time you’ll create typical Balinese dishes such as chicken soup, mixed vegetables with fresh coconut satay, chicken banana leaf and tropical fruit salad. At the end of the class, sit down with your group to enjoy the results – a delicious home-cooked 3-course meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
The water temple, lake, bathing pools and surrounds at picturesque Tirta Taman Mumbul Sangeh is an idyllic and serene spot to take a break and maybe partake in a ritual water cleanse.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from any hotel of these area :Kuta, Legian, seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Gianyar,
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged under 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.