Tour 1 Day Nusa Penida East - Land Tour : Diamond & Atuh Beach, Rumah Pohon..
Bali East Nusa Penida Tour is a program of the Bali Nusa Penida Tour where the tour is focused on visiting tourism objects located in the eastern part of the island of Nusa Penida. The newly introduced tour has attracted a lot of attention among foreign and domestic tourists, where the attractions offered on the east Nusa Penida tour are very beautiful and natural
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Ticket Fastboat Return from Sanur to Nusa Penda
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rumah Pohon "Tree House"
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Entry/Admission - Giri Putri Cave
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
This beach is in the eastern part of the island and just been opened to the public. Actually, the beach has been around for a long time because the location is still in one Pulau Seribu area which has other destinations such as the Tree House of Molenteng and Atuh Beach. Many tourists also take advantage of the background of the beauty of the beach from above to be used as a photo spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Atuh Beach is the hidden beauty in Nusa Penida island. The beach has clean white beach and natural environment of a beautiful and fascinating. Form a unique and different beaches with some of the other beaches in Bali.
The waves on the atuh beach quite large because adjacent to the sea. Also has a temple building used by the local community to worship. On the way to the beach Atuh, you have to go down a steep hill area and must have a body. However, there is a path which makes it easy for you when live tour Nusa penida.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumah Pohon "Tree House", Pejukutan, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Rumah Pohon or Tree House Molenteng one of the destinations that the hills above look with amazing views will make everyone see it felt admiration because of the arrangement of cliffs and rocks as a fortress to protect the Hill.
The location of the Molenteng tree house this is the road to the beach is also known as the Atuh Beach Nusa Penida. Access to Molenteng is it was not easy, but when you get and set foot in a molenteng tree house (Thousand Islands), all the tiredness will vanish.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
The thousand islands is a hill that is located above sea level, so the view is truly amazing. First impressions caused when you see this place was amazed, amazed and grateful. Because you are going to choose rocks and cliffs composed charmingly like thousand-island of dunes to protect it.
Become an unforgettable memorable experience especially for those of you who don’t want to dive. The journey is not easy, you will go through the path, and then down the hill which is a bit steep.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Giri Putri Cave, Suana 80771 Indonesia
The Goa Giri Putri Temple is one of Nusa Penida Island’s major cultural attractions. The large cave temple is in the village of Suana, on the north-eastern part of the island. Clear signs lead you to the site along the Jalan Ped-Buyuk main road. A shrine and a priests’ praying shelter guards its entrance.
The entrance itself is uniquely a narrow opening in a rock face. You'll need to stoop down low to be able to squeeze and get through. Inside, you’ll discover a spacious temple courtyard. Floorings before the main shrines in the cave’s corner are partly covered in white marble. As your eyes adjust to the dim lights inside, the scene is nothing short of magical.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Location Hotel (Area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar)Pickup Time 06.00 - 07.00am
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.