Top Tour gate of heaven, Water Garden, Water Palace And Virgin Beach.
Early morning tour to top east of Bali, to see amazing sunrise from Lempuyang Temple or the 'Gate Of Heaven Temple', is one of Bali’s nine directional temples and is of great significance to the Balinese culture and religion. Set atop Lempuyang mountain, it’s roughly halfway between Amlapura and Amed as the crow flies. The directional temples radiate around Bali with Pura Luhur Besakih (Mother Temple) at the centre.
Next stop will be at Tirta Gangga water garden, was built in 1948 by the King of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. This water garden was constructed in a very unique architecture of Balinese and Chinese styles.
Taman Ujung water palace is next stop, Magnificent Water Palace in Bali's East. Taman Ujung ‘water palace’, with its complete and official designation of Taman Sukasada Ujung, is located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency last sto at Virgin beach, the one of beautiful beach in east of Bali.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic drinks
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang Luhur or Gate of heavean Temple is a complex of temples that speckles a trail leading to the top of Mount Lempuyang, a holy mountain. A total of seven temples dot the mountain’s slopes. At the lowest temple, a fantastic “gateway to heaven” greets visitors. Looking through the gate on a clear day reveals Mount Agung framed within its sides. Beyond the gate, three beautiful nāga-lined staircases lead up to the lowest temple.island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for for saafety measurement