The Unmissable Highlights of Bali
The ideal, enriching experience when you need to see what Bali has to offer in one day. From the contours of Mount Agung to the magic of Celuk with its crafty artisans and historical and religious landmarks, this tour defines the Island of the Gods.
• Admire two of Bali’s treasures - Kintamani and Gunung Kawi
• Admire the inner sanctum of the Kerta Gosa
• Learn the story about the Mother Temple Besakih
• Feel the warmth, the smells and sights of Bali
• Enjoy a local lunch, overlooking Mount Agung
What's included :
- English-speaking guide from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali & Ubud only).
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Refreshments en route
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Taman Kertha Gosa
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud, from any harbour or the Airport
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping etc. unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts outside the general area
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Pass By: Celuk, Celuk, Bali
The journey will start with leisurely driving through Celuk heading to Klungkung. Celuk is the centre of gold and silversmiths. Items made of these precious materials are of the highest quality and feature unique designs as the craftsmen are well-known for their skills and purveyors of keeping authenticity alive.
Stop At: Taman Kertha Gosa, Jl. Kenanga No.11, Semarapura Kelod, Kec. Klungkung, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80761, Indonesia
In Klungkung, we will visit the Kerta Gosa, the famous Hall of Justice, built in the 18th century. Kerta Gosa was the oldest kingdom on Bali and is one of the island’s most important historical sites. The building is beautifully laid out within a moat and provides an exquisite example of the Klungkung style of painting and architecture which can be seen in their ceiling murals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Next stop is a must-see, namely the mother temple Besakih. It is the island’s biggest Hindu temple located on the slope of Mount Agung, the holiest and highest mountain in Bali. The artistic and unique complex comprises at least 86 shrines devoted to the various gods and spirits and is an revered pilgrimage site for the Balinese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
The highlight of the tour is the breathtaking panorama view from Kintamani to Mount Batur and the beautiful lake. Your lunch will be served at the rim of the crater with picturesque views, near the stunning lookout.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Kawi, Mt. Kawi, Area Hutan, Ngadirenggo/Htn, Wlingi, Blitar, East Java, Indonesia
On your way back to the hotel we will make a short stop at Gunung Kawi, an ancient rocky temple dated back to 11th century near Sebatu. This archaeological complex is carved out of the living rock and has been proposed to be listed on the World Heritage Sites. Near the temple, there is a small spring-fed lake with sacred goldfish, which is said to be the guardians of the spirit of the spring.
Sadly, this day through Bali comes to an end with a transfer back to your resort where you thank the guide and driver for showcasing the stunning and unmissable sights, sounds, and smells of their home turf.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Legian). and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on private only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of the chosen local lunch address
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principl
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms