The Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance Show and Jimbaran Bay with Dinner - Halfday Tour
One of Bali’s holiest temples is Uluwatu Temple and the most atmospheric time to visit is in the evening. Watch the sunset from the sea cliffs on this private tour, enjoy a spectacular Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu, and tuck into a delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran beach.
- Watch the sunset over the beaches and sea cliffs around Uluwatu
- Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu Temple (ticket included)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and private transport
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee or tickets
- Tickets kecak dance
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Because of its unique location, visitors to the temple have to take a long stone stairway to reach it. The temple heads east, unlike other Balinese temples which face west or south. There are hundreds of monkeys roaming along the path outside the temple. Although the monkeys look tame, visitors find them a nuisance as they often grab food off a visitor’s hand and snatch visitors’ belongings.
There are two doors at the end of the path, the north door and the south one, through which visitors enter the temple complex. The entrance doors take the shape of stone Bentar gates. Standing across from each gate, there are two statues of elephant-headed men. The front part of the gate is decorated with fine relief sculpture picturing leaves and flowery patterns. Behind the gate, there are stone steps that lead to the inner court. Along the steps, trees are grown to provide shade.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Bali Kecak and Fire Dance Performance ,Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was first developed into a performing arts in the village of Bona, Gianyar, as additional knowledge Kecak was originally a song or music that is resultant from a combination sounds that make up melodies that are usually used to accompany the sacred dance Sanghyang.
And can only be staged in the temple. Then in the early 1930s by artists from the village of Bona, Gianyar trying to develop a Kecak dance by taking the story of Ramayana who danced as a substitute for Sanghyang Dance so this dance could eventually be displayed in public as a performance art. Part of the Ramayana story in which the first is taken as Goddess Sita was abducted by King Ravana.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran is a sleepy cove where fleets of fishing boats color the scene. Formerly a relatively quiet area, its image has improved dramatically with the opening of the beautiful Four Season's Resort and the Inter-Continental. The last couple of years, it has become even busier still with grilled seafood restaurants going up at a rapid pace along the beach, attracting local families and tourists in droves.
A popular spot for windsurfing and sailing small craft, which are available for rent, Jimbaran's grey sand and calm waters are attracting more people but the beach still has a sleepy feeling. A day at Jimbaran is made even more popular because of the all the wonderful options to eat. Choose from simple local food, the freshest fish or 5-star luxury. It is also a popular spot for sunset
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.