The Trailblazer Rain Forest Trek
We take you to the tranquil and mild climate on the heart of Bali’s through the winding and spell binding mountain road to the tranquil ridge overlooking stunning view of the twin lake and its green tropical rain forest. Our native qualified guide will lead you into the heart land of Bali’s undisturbed wilderness. Along of the beaten track you will see the huge and the high canopied tress, enormous, climbing plants such as: ficusrubus, pandamus, various beautiful ferns, palms, wild orchid and much more. ….this forest is also rich of birds, monkeys, squirrel, butterfly and more. End route we also visit the most historical temple located in the middle of the rain forest that is inaccessible by car for hundred years. This trek is suitable for age 7 to 60 years. (seeing animals are not guaranteed).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Local Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Early morning we drive to the West part of Bali to the foot of Mt. Batukaru to begin our adventure.
First walk we will start from PuraMakoriin Belimbing Village. The village is well known as the most beautiful rice terraces on the Island. On the way , we will walk through rice field , coffee plantation , rivers, bamboo bride, jungle, hill and valleys, bamboo forest and small remote village. The track takes about 5 hours. The track will finish at munduk Sari Temple and the picnic Lunch will be served around this area. The track is comprehensive of agriculture of the mountain plantation.
• Buyan Lake, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
• Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotel in Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Denpasar, Ubud, Canggu
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.